Rabbits, Dept. 05
Please read the State Department of Agriculture rules, IAFE rules and the Durham Agricultural Fair Association General Rules for Livestock Exhibitors before entering.
- State of CT, Dept. of Agriculture, CT Fair & Show Requirements
- IAFE National Code of Show Ring Ethics
- Durham Fair General Rules for Livestock Exhibitors
2017 Entry Instructions
ONLINE ENTRY IS NOT AVAILABLE. To be an Exhibitor, you must:
- Click on the Entry Form link, print it and fill it out.
- Mail the following items postmarked after July 31 and before September 1 to Durham Fair Association, Attn. Livestock Entries, P.O. Box 225, Durham, CT 06422:
- Entry Form printed and filled out.
- All applicable fees.
- Entries must arrive Thursday, the first day of the Fair, between 2 and 7 PM.
- Exhibitors must supply 2 heavy weight dishes for each rabbit entered.
(Please contact your Department if you are unable to print the entry form.)
1st: $10 | 2nd: $9 | 3rd: $8
All Breeds Competing
- Best in Show $50
- Best Reserve in Show $35
- Best Pet in Show $25
- Best Reserve Pet in Show $10
- Rosettes for Best of Breed of 10 breeds exhibiting the largest number of animals.
- Patrick Schmidt
- Charlotte Schmidt
- Inese Benks
- Randy Gebelein
- Sharon Gebelein
- Vinny Loosemore
- Ruth Mattison
- Julie Smith
- Tom Tucker
- Valerie Tucker
- Devon Wentworth
- Kristen Wentworth