The Durham Agricultural Fair Association, Inc. is committed to making the information on our website accessible to all visitors, including people with disabilities. We follow current best practices and strive to adhere to W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA. We also perform regular user testing and make continuous improvements to this website as the need arises.
Popular browsers (based on our site’s analytics) are fully supported, and in many browsers you are able to:
- Adjust the text size using CTRL+ or CTRL- on your keyboard, or a “Zoom” option in your browser menu
- Adjust the fonts and background colors using your browser’s “Settings” or “Options” menu
- Navigate via your keyboard using the TAB key
If you have difficulty accessing any of the content on our website, or have any suggestions on accessibility improvements, you may contact us using one of the methods below. Please be sure to let us know what the accessibility issue is, as well as any assistive technology you use. We’ll be happy to provide the content in a different format, if possible. Please also remember that everyone who works at the Durham Fair is a volunteer and will get back to you as soon as they can.
- By Phone: 860-349-9495. Please leave a message as this office is not covered during standard business hours.
- By Email: [email protected]
- If you have any questions for our departments specifically you can also reach out to the contacts on our contact page.