CT Craft Beer & Cider Tasting at the Durham Fair
This year, by popular demand, the Durham Fair will be celebrating a new agricultural achievement hosting a craft beer and cider tasting made from breweries and cideries across Connecticut. Explore different styles and flavors of beer and hard cider you might not have tried before, and enjoy a variety of new tastes farmed and brewed right here in our home state. Be sure to stop by and start another fun Fair tradition.
- Cost for entry into the tasting area: $10 (must be 21 or older and present a valid photo ID for entry)
- Tasting booklet: ten 2oz tastings: $20
- Additional two 5oz super tastings: $10
- Thursday: 4 – 9 PM (Last ticket sold at 8 PM)
- Friday: 12 – 9 PM (Last ticket sold at 8 PM)
- Saturday: 12 – 9 PM (Last ticket sold at 8 PM)
- Sunday: 12 – 6 PM (Last ticket sold at 5 PM)
More Breweries and Cideries are being added so check back soon.
- Deep River Chip Company
- Arizona Tea