Rabbits, Dept. 05
Please read the State Department of Agriculture rules, IAFE rules and the Durham Agricultural Fair Association General Rules for Livestock Exhibitors before entering.
- State of CT, Dept. of Agriculture, CT Fair & Show Requirements
- IAFE National Code of Show Ring Ethics
- Durham Fair General Rules for Livestock Exhibitors
2018 Entry Instructions
ENTRY IS A COMBINATION OF ONLINE AND MAIL-IN. To be an Exhibitor, you must:
- Enter online by clicking on the Online Entry link, follow the instructions and print the COMPLETED online entry form.
- Mail the following items postmarked after July 31 and before September 1 to Durham Fair Association, Attn. Livestock Entries, P.O. Box 225, Durham, CT 06422:
- Printed online entry form.
- Additional Entry Form printed and filled out.
- All applicable fees.
- Entries must arrive Thursday, the first day of the Fair, between 2 and 7 PM.
If you would rather use the offline entry form, please contact the Department Superintendent.
TABLE OF CATEGORIES
|Class Code & Name||$ Prize Amount|
|Best in Show||$50|
|Best Reserve in Show||$35|
|Best Pet in Show||$25|
|Best Reserve Pet in Show||$10|
|Best of Breed of 10 breeds exhibiting the largest number of animals.||Rosette|
|ARBA||American Rabbit Breeders Association||10||9||8|
- Patrick Schmidt
- Charlotte Schmidt
- Inese Benks
- Randy Gebelein
- Sharon Gebelein
- Vinny Loosemore
- Ruth Mattison
- Julie Smith
- Tom Tucker
- Valerie Tucker
- Devon Wentworth
- Kristen Wentworth