Rabbits, Dept. 05
Online entry will be available this summer. Check back soon.
Please read the State Department of Agriculture rules, IAFE rules and the Durham Agricultural Fair Association General Rules for Livestock Exhibitors before entering.
- State of CT, Dept. of Agriculture, CT Fair & Show Requirements
- IAFE National Code of Show Ring Ethics
- Durham Fair General Rules for Livestock Exhibitors
2019 Entry Instructions
ENTRY IS A COMBINATION OF ONLINE AND MAIL-IN. To be an Exhibitor, you must:
- Enter online by clicking on the Online Entry link, follow the instructions and print the COMPLETED online entry form.
- Mail the following items postmarked after July 31 and before September 1 to Durham Fair Association, Attn. Livestock Entries, P.O. Box 225, Durham, CT 06422:
- Printed online entry form.
- Additional Entry Form printed and filled out.
- All applicable fees.
- Entries must arrive Thursday, the first day of the Fair, between 2 and 7 PM.
If you would rather use the offline entry form, please contact the Department Superintendent.
TABLE OF CATEGORIES
|Class Code & Name||$ Prize Amount|
|Best in Show||$50|
|Best Reserve in Show||$35|
|Best Pet in Show||$25|
|Best Reserve Pet in Show||$10|
|Best of Breed of 10 breeds exhibiting the largest number of animals.||Rosette|
|ARBA||American Rabbit Breeders Association||10||9||8|
- Patrick Schmidt
- Charlotte Schmidt
- Inese Benks
- Randy Gebelein
- Sharon Gebelein
- Vinny Loosemore
- Ruth Mattison
- Julie Selby
- Tom Tucker
- Valerie Tucker
- Devon Wentworth
- Kristen Wentworth