Durham Fair COVID-19 Response
View the Connecticut COVID-19 response & state guidelines.
The Durham Agricultural Fair Association regards the Health & Safety of our volunteers and fairgoers as our #1 priority. The Durham Fair intends to implement, as well as follow, all recommended local and state department of public health guidelines. The Durham Fair policies and efforts to address concerns regarding COVID-19 include:
- Masks will be required on bus transportation for everyone whether vaccinated or unvaccinated.
- Unvaccinated people must wear a mask in indoor spaces including buildings, barns and tents.
- Social distancing where possible is strongly recommended.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the Fairgrounds.
- Covid vaccinations will be available near Whites Gate entrance, conducted by Griffin Hospital.
- Plexiglass has been installed at various locations for the safety of our volunteers and fairgoers, courtesy of Chapco Inc.
As part of the Association of Country Fairs, the Durham Fair has always been a family-oriented event and as such, the Durham Agricultural Fair Association will strive to make our 101st Fair as safe as possible. This requires the mutual cooperation of our vendors, volunteers, and fairgoers. It is our hope that you will visit our 101st Durham Fair and enjoy a good, clean, wholesome experience with your family and friends.
Durham Agricultural Fair Association