IMPORTANT NOTE for 2018: Recent flooding has forced closures at the White’s, Wimler’s, Greenbacker’s and Strickland Parking areas. New parking locations have been opened at Tilcon and Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield for visitors. See below for details.
The Durham Fair will be open as scheduled.
Parking for the 2018 Durham Fair is FREE at all Durham Fair operated parking lots. A list of parking lots, with links is provided below.
Shuttle buses are provided to transport visitors from the parking lots to the fairgrounds. There is no visitor parking available directly on the fairgrounds.
Please note: school buses are used to shuttle fairgoers between the parking lots and the fairgrounds. They are usually very full, and therefore are not able to accommodate large strollers, wagons, and other bulky items. (Small collapsible strollers are typically fine.) If you do need to bring bulkier items to the Fair, it may be easier for you to use one of the privately-operated parking lots within walking distance of the fairgrounds.
Handicapped parking will be at Strong School on Thursday, and at Coginchaug High School Friday through Sunday. Special buses for use by handicapped persons are available to provide transportation from the parking area to the fairgrounds. A valid state permit is required to park in the handicapped parking lot.
Addresses and Links to Parking Lots
The Durham Fair is located at the junctions of Routes 68, 17 and 77 in Durham, CT. (Map)
- From the Hartford Area: I91 South to exit 15 (Wallingford/Route 68) and follow the Durham Fair signs to the nearest parking lot.
- From the New Haven Area: I91 North to Exit 15 (Wallingford/Route 68); at the end of the exit ramp turn right onto Route 68 and follow the Durham Fair signs to the nearest parking lot.
- From the Shoreline Area: I95 to Exit 58 (Guilford); follow Route 77 North towards Durham and follow the Durham Fair signs to the nearest parking lot.
- From the Waterbury Area: I84 East to 691 East to Route 66 to Route 147 and follow the Durham Fair signs to the nearest parking lot.
Volunteers, Vendors, Honorary Members, and Sponsors
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to wet conditions, White’s Parking Lot will be closed this year. The V parking pass will get you into all Durham Fair operated shuttle lots free of charge.
- Anthem BC/BS: (Fri. starting at 8 AM) 90 Miles Dr., Wallingford
- Strong School: (Fri. – Sun. starting at 8 AM): 185 Main St. (Rte. 17), Durham
- Coginchaug High School: (handicapped pkg., Fri. – Sun.): 135 Pickett Lane (off of Rte. 17), Durham
- Korn School: (Fri – Sunday starting at 8 AM): 144 Pickett Ln, Durham
- Greenbacker’s: (Motorized Events Only): 150 Wallingford Rd., Durham
- Brewster Elementary School: (Entertainment Only): 126 Tuttle Rd #10, Durham