Parking in the Durham Fair operated lots is $5 per day/single entry (OR $10 for unlimited entry during the fair weekend with advance purchase).
There is no visitor parking available directly on the fairgrounds. School buses transport visitors from the parking lots to the fairgrounds. They are usually very full, and therefore are not able to accommodate large strollers, wagons, and other bulky items (small collapsible strollers are typically fine). If you do need to bring bulkier items to the Fair, it may be easier for you to use one of the privately-operated parking lots within walking distance of the fairgrounds.
- Strickland’s parking lot (Thurs. – Sun.): 385 Cherry Hill Rd., Middlefield
- Tilcon: (Fri. starting at 5 PM – Sunday) 1605 Durham Rd., Wallingford
- Handicapped Parking with valid state permit:
- Closed for 2021:
The Durham Fair is located at the junctions of Routes 68, 17 and 77 in Durham, CT. (Map)
- From the Hartford Area: I91 South to exit 15 (Wallingford/Route 68) and follow the Durham Fair signs to the nearest parking lot.
- From the New Haven Area: I91 North to Exit 15 (Wallingford/Route 68); at the end of the exit ramp turn right onto Route 68 and follow the Durham Fair signs to the nearest parking lot.
- From the Shoreline Area: I95 to Exit 58 (Guilford); follow Route 77 North towards Durham and follow the Durham Fair signs to the nearest parking lot.
- From the Waterbury Area: I84 East to 691 East to Route 66 to Route 147 and follow the Durham Fair signs to the nearest parking lot.
Volunteers, Vendors, Honorary Members, and Sponsors
- V Parking Passes
- V13 Parking Passes
- Coginchaug High School: (Fri. – Sun. starting at 7:30 AM): 135 Pickett Lane (off of Rte. 17), Durham
- Livestock camping, motorized events, and vendor stock trucks with V Parking Pass
- White’s parking lot: 76 Maple Ave., Durham
- See V Parking Passes above.