Livestock – Llamas
Lots and lots of Llamas at the Durham Fair! There's no shortage of showmanship when it comes to Llamas! Watch as these camelid creatures compete in obstacles courses, public interaction, trail packing and even photo contests. Take a seat by the “runway ring” to see the height of fiber fashion featuring outfits made from llama wool. By far the most popular livestock show on the fairgrounds!
- International Llama Registry (ILR) Sanctioned Show
- Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion categories
- Obstacle courses, public interaction, trail packing, Suri Llama Halter and Llama photo competition
- Fashionable Fiber Promotion event featuring Llama wool outfits
- Located in the Llama Barn